Terms of Reference
Development of manual, printing, and delivery of Training on Cyber and Physical Harassment
An INGO is looking to hire the services of an experienced resource person/consultant/consulting firm, to develop and design a training manual on the Prevention of Cyber and Physical Harassment. The consultant will train up to 20 school teachers on the subject of Cyber and Physical Harassment to be covered in 1 manual. The manual will be intended for master trainers who’ll use it as a resource to deliver training on Cyber and Physical Harassment to a wider range of the audience including students (schools/college) girls and women/girls who are exposed to the risk of cyber and physical harassment.
Purpose of the training
Training will educate and sensitize the participants on harassment, particularly cyber and physical harassment & its associated risk factors. The training will enable participants to effectively protect themselves from cyber and physical harassment, and respond to any such unfortunate incident. The training will also focus on legal fame work on digital rights while educating women on laws and mechanisms to seek legal help/assistance in case of cyber and physical harassment.
– Design and Development of manual/handbook (20 pages) for 20 school teachers including the definition of harassment, forms of harassment, causes and reasons for cyber and physical harassment, strategies, techniques, and tips to manage cyber and physical harassment, legal provisions with respect to protection against cyber and physical harassment
– Conduct a training needs analysis with the identified 20 government school teachers.
– Printing of 70 training manuals
– Conduct sessions for three (3) days of training on cyber and physical harassment.
– Training report (including pre and post-assessment of trainees).
Assignment Duration and Reporting
The total duration of the assignment will be 25 working days, including manual development, training, and reporting. The consultant will report to the Programme Coordinator – Gender Equality Protection and Respect.
Essential Skills & Competencies:
– Advanced University Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Public Health, and any other related field
– At least five years of professional experience in addressing issues of cyber and physical harassment
– Familiar with the national and provincial laws on ‘cyber and physical harassment’
– At least three years of documented experience in developing and delivering interactive participatory training sessions
– Excellent skills in presenting complex technical information in an easily understandable way
Submission of EOI and Contract Detail:
The interested consultant/firm must submit their technical and financial proposal based on the terms of references mentioned above. The technical proposal should include an Expression of Interest, profile (cv) of consultant/ firm including experience in handling similar assignments, three professional references, and a previous work sample.
The application must not be submitted later than September 30 with the subject line “EOI for training for government schoolteachers in KPK” to the email address: [email protected]