Position Title: Assistant Manager Legal, Compliance and Research
Location of Work Station: Karachi.
Type of Job: Contractual
3 to 4 years
Leading and managing the establishment of the mediation center
- Creating / finalizing legal documents for registration with SECP and High Court Sindh
- Creating a board and an advisory panel for the mediation center (permanent and advisory board members)
- Drafting and finalizing internal and external policies for the mediation center e.g., conflict of interest policy, case intake policy, pro bono criteria etc.
Branding, outreach and partnerships for the mediation center
- Creating a brand profile, outreach material and communications strategy for the mediation center with LAS’s Communications Department
- Forging partnership with potential clients for the meditation center i.e. corporate organizations, Chambers of Commerce, Unions, Banking Associations etc
- Creating a financial model for the meditation center to ensure sustainability
Managing operations of the mediation center
- Aligning advisory panel and list of mediators for potential cases
- Ensuring that pro bono cases are catered to using internal LAS mediators
- Managing a case log to ensure that all cases record is maintained
Supervising the ADR Predictive Model for Sindh
- Supervising coordination with field teams for data collection, entry and maintenance
- Filtration of the primary data collected on the field
- Input in designing and developing the tools in collaboration with the consultant
- Identifying and addressing gaps and limitations during the data gathering and analysis process
- Developing policy briefs and other relevant material for the study;
- LAS is an equal opportunity employer and have enacted laws that expressly prohibit employment discrimination based on gender identity and expression. Employees working in LAS regardless of their gender and position, are protected by Anti-Discrimination Laws.
- Minorities and differently abled Candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates may apply send their CVs at [email protected] latest by 07th of May, 2022.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
- Please email your queries at [email protected]
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.