Minimum experience will be 1-2 years in related field;
To assist Lawyers and provide support regarding obtaining documentation from courts on daily basis and assist with record keeping and file maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Court clerk will be responsible for performing the following duties but shall not be limited to:
- Gathering all police papers for Advocates after copy supply of the prosecution;
- Maintaining Vakalatnama information on registers;
- Preparing new clients files with Vakalatnamas, entry forms and all other relevant forms and information
- Giving inmate lists to facilitate prison visits for Advocates;
- When advocates intimates court clerks, the court clerk must collect and maintaining all case-related data including collecting attested Vakalatnamas from jail; disposal orders; certified copies of judgements; bail orders, etc;
- Collecting and maintaining data and applications from advisory camps, paralegal sessions. All such data must be shared with Section Head on a monthly basis;
- Following up with Lawyers on submission of paralegal and advisory camp reports;
- Distribute the UTP computerized forms between all computer operators;
- Facilitate paralegal program by meeting jail authorities;
- Submit monthly and quarterly numbers of paralegal and camp numbers to program team and HO;
- Perform any other official task assigned by the Section Head;
- In the first week of every month court clerk share progress regarding the received and remaining copies of disposal.
REQUIREMENTS AND CORE COMPETENCIES
- Minimum qualifications (matriculation and intermediate with second class). Preference will be given to intermediate;
- Minimum experience will be 1-2 years in related field;
- Able to write and read in English, Sindhi and Urdu;
- Ability to work well in a team and independently;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft word and excel)
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation and live in harsh conditions.
- We are equal opportunity employer.
- Interested candidates may online latest by 19th July, 2022.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for test & interview.
- The organization reserves the right to reject any or all applications.
- For further information please visit http//www.lao.org.pk.